Love it! Now I'm torn between that shirt and the one in the picture to the right! Lauren, you are so right about running being an excuse to spend money. I don't think I've bought much else in the past month aside from running stuff. I did ask for new shorts for my birthday, so my brother hooked me up with two pair, which is awesome.
Did a short, but painful, two mile run last night. I was really happy that my legs felt good after the long run on Sunday. Well, they felt good until I started running again!
I am really looking forward to this weekend, 3 whole days and we have NO plans! That makes me so excited. It's been a rough couple of days and I need some down time to get my act together.
Lauren - congrats on the new position, that sounds really exciting!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment