Finished my 9 mile week off w/ a 4 mile long run today. It certainly had it's ups and downs.
The positives included awesome weather, a perfect training loop and feeling guilt free about having some ice cream tonight! The negatives - I was really frustrated that I wasn't able to run the whole thing, my body just isn't there yet. I couldn't catch my breath, my legs couldn't hack it, all in all it was not a stellar 4 mile run. I was also concerned for my personal saftey on the last mile which I ran on 181, it just didn't seem that safe with minimal extra space on the road to run in.
Bummer about the Conway 5K, but I'm okay w/ leaving it sort of up in the air for a while. I don't think it will be an issue to sign up for the Sturbridge one at the last minute, and I think it works out great that it's on the same day - so we know we'll be running one or the other.
Enjoy your weekends ladies!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment