Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Run

Well, I followed my new training schedule and made it out for a 2 mile run tonight. It wasn't pretty - I believe I was running about 11:30 miles, but I didn't walk once. I changed the route up a bit to shift the BIG HILL to about mile 1.5, which worked out okay. I was all warmed up by the time I hit it, I just took my time, kept my head down and made it all the way up.

I ran solo tonight, no husband, no dogs, no ipod. It was really nice. A big storm had just passed, so the ground was wet, the air was a bit cool and it was really quiet. I feel so guilty when I don't bring a dog w/ me, but it is SOO much easier w/out them. It gave me time to think about today and run through my busy day tomorrow in my head.

Per schedule, I have another 2 miles on Sunday to rack up 6 miles for my first complete week of training.

G'night!

No comments: