Way to go Jac! You obviously paid attention during your training. The goal is Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-specific. I admire the diet-related goals too. One recommendation...they're geared towards an "all or nothing" approach, you may want to cut yourself a little slack somewhere in there especially given that you're in the midst of a kitchen remodel.
On the diet note...With all the work we've been doing on the house, we too often find ourselves forgetting to plan for dinner and having to buy instead. In the last two weeks we've done a lot better. Current problem: I'm in a lunch rut. Typically, I'm eating either half a turkey sandwich, yogurt, piece of fruit or veggie and some snack. Or I substitute the sandwich for a salad with fruit and nuts sprinkled on top. I'm looking to through something new in the mix. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment