Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello Ladies!

Well, I didn't do so hot last week, as a matter of fact I didn't make it out once.

I did not feel like it at all, but my husband made me go for a run last night (Bless him). The whole family went, which is such a pain in the ass sometimes. If Don and I don't run at the same speed the dogs start pulling and freaking out when not near the other one. Anyway, we clocked about 2 miles, including a BIG hill! Not too bad, but not great either. Right now I'm figuring any run is better than no run at all.

So I think the race is about 10 weeks away, and I'm starting to get worried. I haven't had the dedication to make time for training and the weeks are slipping away. I'll look online for a 10 week training program and see if that will help me stick to a schedule. It's worked for me in the past.

Laur - great job getting back into the swing of things! Enjoy your time at the beach, I'm so jealous!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments: