Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You're kidding me, right?

Congratulations ladies! Great start...I think we'll all do better this year, provided we can find the race. I'll put in some time today looking for it. As you'll read in a minute, it's about all I can do today.

So, yes, I was off to a great start...and now this. In the middle of July, with no students around or large group contacts to explain it, I have strep. Totally gross! I had the killer throat Monday but thought it was the start of a cold....by Tuesday morning I just knew. So off to the dr. who just about laughed when she looked at my throat. She was like, you're acting fine...are you really sick? Haha! Told you I wasn't feeling so hot....

Needless to say, I haven't been running since Saturday. The dr. tells me that I'll be all better by tomorrow so I'm hoping to get out for a short run tomorrow and the Saturday again for 2 runs this week. I HATE being sick!

No comments: