Congrats on your run Lauren! I wish I could say the same...I managed to make it a total distance of 6.2 miles on Sunday in 1 hour and 18 minutes. I walked a full mile and a half total and I felt like CRAP! My body feels like it's falling apart. I have a very disconcerting pain in my left Achilles area, my right knee hurts all the time (running or not) and my back is killing me. All of the symptoms (except for the knee) have shown up since I switched running shoes, so I think I'll go back to my old pair and see if it helps.
I'm also heading back to Pilates class tonight. The hills are kicking my butt right now, any hill of any kind, so I need to strengthen my legs and Pilates helped a lot last time around. I'm going to skip my short run tonight and see if I feel any better by Thursday.
5 weeks down, 5 weeks to go! So that's a positive thought - I still have 5 weeks to prepare!
As for the shirts, what do you think of "Ocean?"
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment