Okay...so with school starting I've been exhausted and haven't run, well, at all. Do we still want to run Conway? If not, we can extend our "deadline" and do the 10K here in Nyack in November or the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. What are your feelings on this ladies?
I'm up for anything. I know I'm not going to run as well as I did last year which is bumming me out but also part of the process.
Jackie....I'm worried about you getting hurt. Let me tell you, it's just not fun. I laugh it off in public but it really, really sucks. So take care of your aches and pains. Oh! About advil and stuff, it's good after a run, but not before. You want to know when to stop, but is great for post-running swelling, etc. SO take it when you're done if stuff is achy. I'm a big fan of IcyHot myself, especially on my knees!
The plan is to run 4 miles this afternoon...I'm going to need some serious inspiration!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment