Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I hear ya

I'm having trouble as well. With the new job I'm finding it hard to get out on the road as often as I should. Middle school is just wiping me out!!! Hopefully it'll be less nutsy as the year goes on and I get into the rhythm of it.

I did make it out today for 3 miles and though they were slower than I'd like, at least I did them. The goal is to get it out again tomorrow.

I think using the Turkey Trot as our goal is good. It's a solid 5 miles, with 3 rolling hills at the begining and 2 FLAT miles at the end. It really makes for a nice race and it makes all the eating later a little more acceptable! I have issues with mashied potatos and pumpkin pie...

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow...happy running!

1 comment:

Lauren H said...

P.S. I forgot that the last time I really ran was in Plattsburgh a week ago when I visiting a friend. I got lost! A 2 mile loop turning into a 4 mile tour of a town I didn't really know...funny now, kinda scary then!