...I haven't run in weeks, I have no time, it's dark too early. So I just bought bigger pants.
I don't know how some people seem to have enough hours in their day to do everything, I don't. I need sleep. I need down time. I need to eat.
I feel like I can only focus on two things at any given time, either work & being healthy (exercise, cook good meals, etc) or work & school (mac & cheese for dinner, anyone?). I just can't do all three, and certainly not while trying to keep our house clean, our clothes clean and my bills paid. Thank goodness my darling husband does the last one, otherwise we might be in trouble.
What I definitely don't know is how people with kids do everything too. But they do. What gene am I missing? Isn't this the generation of the "Do it all" woman? Shouldn't I want to do it all?
Well I don't. Two things is all I can handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment